Monday, June 25, 2007

Pauline Bunyon

The good news is I made $825 doing freelance proofreading this weekend. The bad news is I worked nearly ALL WEEKEND. Relaxing. Whoo! Thank goodness I am back at work where I can unwind. I will blog, or "bog," as Renee's mother would say, when I get home tonight. I have to tell you about:

1. Wearing my mother's girdle because I desperately need new underwear.
2. Our bird who grew up and flew away.
3. Dan and Renee's going away party. I shot Coca-Cola out my nose in front of Dan and Renee's friends.
4. A bunch of other crap that I can't think of because I am exhausted from working all weekend.
5. Oh! And my bunion. Because I just get sexier.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog and it's awesome! I'm having way too much fun going back and reading your posts :).

Sheri

Anonymous said...

Go to Target and buy some underwear. It may be considered a necessity

June Cutoff Cash said...

Thanks, Sheri! And how much do I like the title "My minivan is faster than yours"?

Unknown said...

I found your website this weekend and just finished "catching up".

Your posts are so fun to read and they are very thought provoking and inspiring.

Plus, I am glad that there is someone out there who understands the love of good hair and the importance of having unsightly facial hair removed.

If I didn't wax my eyebrows people would think I was related to Bert (as in Ernie's uni-brow roommate)

Confession: because I know you are a proofreader I just looked up the correct spelling for uni-brow.

We just moved from NC and we LOVED it there.

Keep saving...and writing!

Kellie

June Cutoff Cash said...

Well, crap! Why'd you move? We could have been best friends!

And why DOESN'T Bert get that brow taken care of? He lives in NEW YORK, for heaven's sake. Certainly there is a reputable waxer somewhere. Who ARE the people in his neighborhood?

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Deedra said...

I also have just stumbled across your blog, but I am totally going to be back. I have laughed my butt off and just had the time to read a couple of posts!

The reason I visited? I saw your name "June cutoff cash" Too cute!

Deedra

June Cutoff Cash said...

Thanks, Deedra! And I do hope you get your butt back.

Anonymous said...

bunions. A pox on bunions. Could there be an ailment less sexy? I had a bunion. I had a hammertoe. Nasty sounding and feeling things. But, I think a bunion is marginally more sexy than having gout.