Friday, January 5, 2007

Oh no...

I had a SHOPPING DREAM last night! Sad.

About five years ago, I gave up drinking, and every once in awhile I will dream I am holding a big glass of wine or something. If I got rid of my cats, would I dream I have cats?!

I don't even think I miss shopping yet. Maybe it's because a co-worker asked me to go shopping at lunch yesterday. I don't know.

Anyway, in other news, we made meat loaf last night, which turned out well. I got home at 5:45 and it was ready by 7:00, and while it was cooking I walked on the treadmill. Marvin Gardens and I were talking about how we enjoy eating real food that we've actually cooked, and we are eating together more often, as well.

I have a dentist appointment today -- x-rays and cleaning. Marvin G. said to tell the dentist to find nothing wrong, as we are on a non-spending kick.

No comments: